The neuroscientist who discovered that love is actually a neurochemical disorder is contracted to create a cure, but allegations of a murder threaten to derail his progress.
The Fambly Chambliss
(oddball family drama)
When his mother dies in a fire, an ex-child star is forced to reunite with his estranged siblings to figure out what to do with their orphaned 6-year-old brother, who accidentally started the blaze.
• Finalist - Shore Scripts Feature Screenplay Contest
• 2nd Round - Austin Film Festival Screenplay Contest
• Quarterfinalist - Screencraft Screenwriting Fellowship
A Guide to Good Ceasing
In a world where people know exactly when their natural death is coming, the deputies of the Federal Ceasing Agency are tasked with ensuring that nobody does anything illegal in their final moments.
• Quarterfinalist - WeScreenplay Pilot Competition
• Semifinalist - Shore Scripts Pilot Competition